The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
Can we outsource government workers? How about congress? Maybe Canada could straighten out of fiscal mess for us.
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 28 minutes ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago