The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
Can we outsource government workers? How about congress? Maybe Canada could straighten out of fiscal mess for us.
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 15 hours ago