The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
Can we outsource government workers? How about congress? Maybe Canada could straighten out of fiscal mess for us.
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago