The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
The People have become so ignorant about economics, they have no idea what they have done by putting these people with little appreciation for capitalism in charge. With NAFTA, GATT and Expanded Trade with China and then election people who think they can tax, spend and regulate to prosperity is not just shooting the USA in the foot, but several to the body. The victim is in need of some common sense, and all we have are politicians. Lord help us.
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Obama hits 40% approval in AP poll, loses ground on foreign policy Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2% Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago