Over at MSNBC a riot of consensus broke out when contributors Mike Barnicle and Donny Deutsch as well as University of Pennsylvania professor Anthea Butler all agreed that the people behind the video should be indicted as accessories to murder. "Good Morning," declared Butler, "How soon is Sam Bacile [the alleged creator...
If we are half as evil as they claim, they'd be scared to attack our embassies, because payback would be devastating. We could level every mosque and govt building in Libya by morning.
An incendiary video about the prophet Muhammad, "Innocence of Muslims," was blamed for the mob attacks on our embassies in Libya and Egypt (and later, Yemen). In Libya, Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were murdered. The video stirred some passion here in America as well.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago