Over at MSNBC a riot of consensus broke out when contributors Mike Barnicle and Donny Deutsch as well as University of Pennsylvania professor Anthea Butler all agreed that the people behind the video should be indicted as accessories to murder. "Good Morning," declared Butler, "How soon is Sam Bacile [the alleged creator...
If we are half as evil as they claim, they'd be scared to attack our embassies, because payback would be devastating. We could level every mosque and govt building in Libya by morning.
An incendiary video about the prophet Muhammad, "Innocence of Muslims," was blamed for the mob attacks on our embassies in Libya and Egypt (and later, Yemen). In Libya, Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were murdered. The video stirred some passion here in America as well.
- Federal committee devising new dietary guidelines based on… climate change Erika Johnsen 42 minutes ago
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago