A company I worked for had what they called associate resource groups. They had one for blacks, hispanics, asians, women, gays, veterans, young professionals, and disabled. I told them that I as an older, straight, white, non-veteran, non-disabled, male, I appreciated the fact that they acknowleged I was resourceful on my own. I and a few others got them to remove the Platinum Rule from the diversity site, since it is an intentional slam on Christianity. Those who push diversity and multi-culturalism are dedicated to keeping americans divided into groups to be pandered to or ostricized.
Dianne Harrison is the new president of California State University, Northridge (CSUN). It’s a small college in the Golden State but it sure is loaded with diversity. How do I know? Because Dianne has written a letter to the entire university, telling everyone how diverse they are and, more importantly, what a great person she is because she loves diversity. In her short email of around 800 words she refers to diversity no less than 17 times (and I have highlighted them in bold letters). Because it is so dripping with Orwellian double-speak, I thought it would be fun to reproduce...
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago