The Top 8 Things to Think About

wmou Wrote: Jun 25, 2014 10:43 PM
The Word of God is perfect Truth. Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life. Without the Holy Spirit the Bible has little meaning. The Holy Spirit will lead us to all Truth. The Bible is wonderful, educational, enlightening and imperfect. s Revelation 19 makes it clear Who the Word of God is. 11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”[a] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

The Top 8 Things to Think About

wmou Wrote: Jun 25, 2014 10:07 AM
The Bible teaches that Jesus is the Word of God. I worship the Word of God, not the Bible. When I first became a Christian, I was taught that the Bible was the infallible Word of God. After reading and studying for several years, I realized that is not true. In the beginning was the Word, the Bible came along many thousands of years later.

Welcome to the Executive Dictatorship

wmou Wrote: Jun 25, 2014 9:15 AM
In the past, the media was part of the checks and balances. Overreaching by the president, stonewalling, destroyed emails, etc. would be reported on by professional journalists. Now the mainstream media is nothing much more than DNC propogandists. When there is evidence of corruption by this adminstration, the media attacks the republicans for noticing.

The Top 8 Things to Think About

wmou Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 8:10 PM
I've been an evangelical fundamentalist for over 40 years. Jesus is the Christ the Son of God and my Savior. The Bible was written by inspired imperfect men. It is not the Word of God, Jesus is.

Democrats Don't Debate; They Distort

wmou Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 2:33 PM
We should never have gotten involved in Korea. We should leave ASAP.

LA Mayor Exemplifies America's Decline

wmou Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 2:22 PM
Using the F word shows immaturity, ignorance and a complete insensitivity towards those who get offended by such language. It is so common today that I'm not even sure I would have noticed that he said it. Our society is full of immature and ignorant people. Lucky he did not call it a big Redskins day. He would have been tom-tommed out of office.
I love the logic. If the republicans get away with corruption, then democrats should too.

Make Congress Vote On War

wmou Wrote: Jun 24, 2014 11:52 AM
" war without that specific, unequivocal authorization. " Congress has no authority to authorize military action. Congress has the authority to declare war.
If I have emails that incriminate me in a felony, common sense says, delete them. If accused of destroying evidence, common sense says, deny it was intentional and be adamant that no crime has occurred. Common sense says that if your a liberal, you just might get away with it.
One sure way to tell if somebody believes all wealth belongs to the govt. If they think tax cuts are govt spending.
If the govt wants more of something, subsidize it. If the govt wants less of something, tax it. === We should only tax individuals, not groups.