The Washington Post (10/25/2012), in giving President Barack Obama an endorsement for another four years, wrote, "Much of the 2012 presidential campaign has dwelt on the past, but the key questions are who could better lead the country during the next four years -- and, most urgently, who is likelier to put the government on a more sound financial footing." The suggestion appears to be that a president is not to be held accountable to his promises and past record and that his past record is no indication of his future behavior. Possibly, the Washington Post people believe that a black...
Voting for Mr. Obama because he is black is discrimination, not racism. Unless they think he is inherently superior because of his race, but almost nobody thinks that way any more.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 8 hours ago