It in no way even comes close to implying separation of church and state. The first amendment was written to prevent the federal govt establishing a national religion or interfering with the free exercise of religion. Only a liberal would believe a coach leading his team in prayer somehow establishes a state religion. Liberals try to suppress all speech they disagree with.
- Matthew Miller really did want to stay in North Korea Jazz Shaw 59 mins ago
- ObamaCare 2016: If you like your plan, you’ll love it when we pick a different one Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The ultimate Friday document dump? 30,000 Lerner e-mails magically appear Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Reality check: We don’t need “comprehensive anything” out of Congress, thanks. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video(s): Hillary’s “consistent” views on executive overreach Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NYT: While you were sleeping, Obama re-upped us for another year in Afghanistan; Update: Biden in 2010: Pulling out in 2014 “come hell or high water” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago