The Constitution gives Citizens the right to keep and bear (meaning carry) firearms. Denying a Citizen his constitutional rights is a Civil Rights Violation and a violation of an official's oath of office. Violations of law and oath of office are grounds to remove the official from office. But then, this would be just one more in a growing line of violations of law by this administration.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 8 hours ago