Today marks the four year anniversary of when ATF Special Agent Jay Dobyns’ house was burned to the ground. The blaze was set to his home while his wife and children were sleeping inside at 3 a.m. As a refresher, Dobyns is a 25-year ATF veteran and worked undercover in the Hells Angels gang for two years in what was known as “Operation Black Biscuit.” When he got out after putting dozens of the Angels in prison, members of the gang in coordination with hard criminals in prisons around the country, issued death threats against him and his family. These...
If this is how they treat their agents who go deep undercover to break up an illegal organization, how do they expect anyone else to do it? If you put your life on the line to bring justice to a major criminal group and the "bosses" don't protect you, then it's gonna be hard to find someone else to
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago