Today marks the four year anniversary of when ATF Special Agent Jay Dobyns’ house was burned to the ground. The blaze was set to his home while his wife and children were sleeping inside at 3 a.m. As a refresher, Dobyns is a 25-year ATF veteran and worked undercover in the Hells Angels gang for two years in what was known as “Operation Black Biscuit.” When he got out after putting dozens of the Angels in prison, members of the gang in coordination with hard criminals in prisons around the country, issued death threats against him and his family. These...
If this is how they treat their agents who go deep undercover to break up an illegal organization, how do they expect anyone else to do it? If you put your life on the line to bring justice to a major criminal group and the "bosses" don't protect you, then it's gonna be hard to find someone else to
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago