Last week, Coppola filed a lawsuit against the Tavola Italian Kitchen in Novato, Calif.,...
"Godfather" director Francis Ford Coppola is a big shot -- and not just in the film world. As a vintner and restaurateur, Coppola apparently sees himself as the capo di tutti capi -- the boss of all bosses -- who owns the Italian dictionary. Last year, Coppola won a U.S. trademark for the phrase "a tavola" -- Italian for "to the table" (or, in American English, "come and get it"). It seems the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office also thinks Coppola owns a piece of the Italian language.
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 18 mins ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago