Well stated mr. Hawkins. I stand with you, as I am much the same way.
A lady once told me she was offended by what I was saying about the President in particular, and the Ferguson protesters in particular. I responded "And that's supposed to bother me why?" She walked away in a huff. Problem solved. As AliveinHim says, I don't suffer fools.
Big Dawg, you make me smile. They treat conservatives like garbage, then say "What're you going to do? Vote Democrat?" Got news for you, GOP. I won't vote for establishment more of the same idiots. I'll vote third party and a pox on all your houses. SSDD doesn't cut it anymore.

Does Hillary Clinton Take Us for Idiots?

Wm6 Wrote: Jun 14, 2014 6:59 AM
Of course. Also, in a way, she's correct. There are a large number of idiots in this country, just drooling over the opportunity to vote for the first 'female' president, just as they were for the first 'black' president. Qualifications and ability, as well as truthfulness matter not.

We Are A Nation Of Narcissists

Wm6 Wrote: Apr 17, 2014 3:25 PM
Work on your sense of ironic humor, Big 07. He did that on purpose.

God and Caesar (Again)

Wm6 Wrote: Mar 27, 2014 5:08 AM
Cal, the Republicans have become a joke. End of story. They have ZERO credibility. They have ZERO spine. What makes you think they can be trusted to do anything? They curl into the fetal position the moment a Democrat calls them mean. For instance, when the Repubs had Congress and the WH, they did nothing to make us energy self sufficient. They were too scared. Lastly, where in the Constitution, that pesky document we're supposed to adhere to, does it give the Federal Gov't authority to do anything about health insurance? I see nothing in Article 1 sec 8. Nor anywhere else. But hey, we don't need no steenking Constitution!

Appeals court halts gay marriages in Michigan

Wm6 Wrote: Mar 23, 2014 11:54 AM
Jerry, the Constitution is no longer the Law of the Land. We've seen this coming for more than 100 years. Progressives have controlled education and convinced generations that the Federal Government is overlord. They've perverted beyond recognition what the Constitution actually means and says. I could go on, but I think you already know.

Democrats, How Much Will You Take?

Wm6 Wrote: Mar 02, 2014 10:04 AM
Democrats have shown their support for Obama time and again, no matter what. I believe many, the majority of them, wish he'd go FURTHER than he has. They'll say nothing. There is no way they'll resist or severely criticize the "first Black president".
These days the cry "racist!" is the last gasp of a weak and indoctrinated mind.

Taking the Law Into his own Hands

Wm6 Wrote: Feb 13, 2014 12:14 PM
"The Founders foresaw the danger when a president behaves like a king." Cal, what the Founders did not see, was a Congress peopled by those who care nothing for the Constitution, nor the rule of Law. I doubt he saw it populated by so many amoral folks. From BOTH parties. With the number of Activist Judges who populate the bench, and the corruption in Congress, not to mention a tin pot dic(k)tator in the White House, and a populace, the majority of which is just like the government, the Republic is dead.