Ah, I see your logic. Money is the root of all evil, ipso,facto: the more money you have, the more evil you are. That's a beautiful set of logics. You feel the "Americans are fat enough!"; evil enough. What do you think about Thomas Edison, Eli Whitney, or Henry Ford? Whose evil money did they use to further their research, their industry, their rebuilding efforts? I think you confused "paper-ideology" with real-life ideology. A conservative capitalism has been around since civilization crawled out of the muck. It's what the "have-nots" attack first about the Jews. But when city-states needed ships for a Navy, they borrowed from the Jew and others like him. Countries that do well, prosper. People don't become evil from that.
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 22 mins ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago