Ah, I see your logic. Money is the root of all evil, ipso,facto: the more money you have, the more evil you are. That's a beautiful set of logics. You feel the "Americans are fat enough!"; evil enough. What do you think about Thomas Edison, Eli Whitney, or Henry Ford? Whose evil money did they use to further their research, their industry, their rebuilding efforts? I think you confused "paper-ideology" with real-life ideology. A conservative capitalism has been around since civilization crawled out of the muck. It's what the "have-nots" attack first about the Jews. But when city-states needed ships for a Navy, they borrowed from the Jew and others like him. Countries that do well, prosper. People don't become evil from that.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014