..."getting government involved in places it doesn’t belong is a hallmark of your administration.".... and, quite frankly, other administrations as well. If there ever was a statement that summed up the disaster that is Wash. D.C., this is it. Every time these political hacks go sticking their fingers into things that don't concern them, we get stuck cleaning up the mess.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014