Espiritus offered a unique perspective: “The Black, Youth and Latino ‘vote’ is being used [by the Chinese] for the outcome [of the] 2012 election. . . . Under Komrad Obama, America’s military will be emasculated,...
“You just don’t get it that the policies that allow the rich to get richer and poor to get poorer are totally unChristian. Jesus was all about helping those who were less fortunate. Sorry, but the democrats hearts are in a more holy place.” This is where we fail. The only way to win the hearts and minds of those who oppose us is to convince them that government benevolence is a failure. The welfare of others must be something that is ensured privately, not through government. When the conservatives finally take the initiative to actively promote benevolence and prove that it works through direct involvement, progressives will find that their supporters have vanished.
My open letter to my black Christian friends, written out of respect and solidarity, generated an extremely high number of email responses. They ranged from commendation to condemnation, with one email informing me that neither “you nor I are going to alter prophecy, these things are foretold, we have to pray now GOD will get us out of here before masses get destroyed!”
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 10 mins ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago