Did the Republican National Convention give Mitt Romney a poll bounce? Yes, it seems, but a small one. Before things kicked off in Tampa, Joel Pollak warned Romney supporters not to expect much of a post-convention bump. His admonition has been partially vindicated. Liberal electoral stats maven Nate Silver says evidence of a lasting poll surge is scant, but that assessment depends on what survey you're looking at. Gallup's weekend numbers showed Obama's job approval dropping and his disapproval on the rise, but the overall race remains deadlocked. Reuters' tracker also shows the race virtually tied, although...
The DNC made a great video for Gore that they showed at the 2000 convention. It showed him at the breakfast table with his family. It looked like they were all teasing him ruthlessly. All of a sudden, Gore was not the stiff dork he was throughout his campaign, but a seemingly decent regular family guy. Heck, I almost started to like him myself! This is what the RNC needs to do woth Romney. There's no way this election should be this close.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 14 minutes ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago