Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
Example of Liberal Cognitive Dissonance. Liberals say that the CEO of ANY Company, is fully responsible for anything that Company does, but in the same thought pattern - declare that just because Barack Obama is the CEO of ALL Government Agencies including the TSA - Barack Obama is NOT responsible for what the TSA does - someone else is responsible. Huh? Is this a Barack Obama 'WTF' moment? Liberal Cognitive Dissonance is the holding of two or more diametrically opposed views of reality as the singularity of reality, this is a serious 'Mental Disorder'.
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 3 hours ago