Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
Example of Liberal Cognitive Dissonance. Liberals say that the CEO of ANY Company, is fully responsible for anything that Company does, but in the same thought pattern - declare that just because Barack Obama is the CEO of ALL Government Agencies including the TSA - Barack Obama is NOT responsible for what the TSA does - someone else is responsible. Huh? Is this a Barack Obama 'WTF' moment? Liberal Cognitive Dissonance is the holding of two or more diametrically opposed views of reality as the singularity of reality, this is a serious 'Mental Disorder'.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 12 hours ago