Last week, Tea Party candidate Richard Mourdock beat out long time U.S. Senator Richard Lugar in Indiana. This week, Tea Party Candidate Deb Fisher won a Nebraska primary and will compete for a U.S. Senate seat in November. Both candidates were endorsed by former Alaska Governor and GOP Vice Presidential Nominee Sarah Palin. Many people are calling it "Palin power," and now, Rush Limbaugh is accusing the GOP elite of waging a war on Palin, which I would say has been going on since the day she was launched onto the national stage.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 8 hours ago