The American Conservative Union yesterday announced their support for the framework in a statement from Chairman Al Cardenas. "The proposal put forward by the ‘Gang of 8’ in the Senate puts border security first and puts legal immigration ahead of those who are here illegally," Cardenas said, "with appropriate...
In response to:
No conservative supports this bill. By definition.
As more and more eyeballs are getting the opportunity to read through the 877-page comprehensive immigration reform bill from the Gang of Eight, opinions are beginning to be formed. Two influential conservative groups have given the Gang of Eight legislation their blessing, which could spell good news for the Rubio-backed effort.
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 23 minutes ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago