You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
All Romney has to do to win is not be Obama.
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 3 hours ago