Former General Colin Powell is a good American and an honorable soldier, but his habitual sucking up to the political Left has become as predictable as it is irksome. To play armchair psychologist for a moment, I suspect Powell sensed he'd been stripped of his untouchable bipartisan status when he made the Bush administration's case for the Iraq war at the UN Security Council; he's been obsequiously seeking penance ever since. Liberals' hatred of that war was largely an outgrowth of their enduring contempt for the Commander-in-Chief leading that effort (many on the Left are suddenly cool with American...
In response to:
I'll give her a break. I'll agree we shouldn't prosecute her if she turns state's evidence against Obama. Isn't that the break they always give the small fish? A walk in return for ratting out a bigger fish.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 4 minutes ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago