Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
If Jackie Chan doesn't like it here he can leave. He's rich and can afford it. And there are plenty of oppressive totalitarian societies for him to choose from since a "free state" apparently doesn't suit him. On the other hand, poor and middle class conservatives who have so much of what we've worked for all our lives tied up in our homes and our jobs don't have that option. And to make matters worse, there AREN'T any other places in the world where ordinary citizens have the freedoms we used to have here before the liberal despotism of the 21st century started taking them away from us.
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago