Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
Henry Ford was the guy who re-wrote business management philosophy with respect to wages. He observed that if he wanted to sell cars he had to pay his workers enough that they could afford to buy one. So that's what he did. But to this day unionists and other liberals insist that capitalism doesn't work. BTW - Henry Ford was a CONSERVATIVE.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 12 hours ago