Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
Henry Ford was the guy who re-wrote business management philosophy with respect to wages. He observed that if he wanted to sell cars he had to pay his workers enough that they could afford to buy one. So that's what he did. But to this day unionists and other liberals insist that capitalism doesn't work. BTW - Henry Ford was a CONSERVATIVE.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 8 hours ago