1 - 10 Next
In response to:

With Friends Like These

Winston8292 Wrote: Feb 27, 2015 7:43 PM
These people are politicians and worry about their survival in Washington. Imagine a life there, eat and drink on our account; travel free of charge; best medical coverage, huge pension at retirement, lobbyists bringing gifts... It's endless. Why bother with stinking conservatives like Tea Party, the troublemakers? It is so sad. I personally am thinking very hard, for a long time now, about leaving Republican Party. Become independent, stop receiving daily requests for money, stop voting for traitors and spineless politicians. Be a free man again. Why don't we tell them all Good Bye. Leave them begging for support from their beloved Latinos and illegals. I'm tired fighting both parties and their stinking amnesty since 2007, now a third time!!! Enough already.
Even before his election many of his opponents knew who he was, by his associates, his lies, his absent birth certificate and still locked education documents. Obama was then and still is an anti-American. His ghetto mentality wife said that openly. Obama is not very smart, mostly incompetent, and a patented liar. So Rudy is 1000% correct. As a matter of fact, there's nothing new. The whole world knows now that the king is naked.
She is the official "Idiot of the democrat party", on the level with the Cherokee woman.
She was a Palestinian sympathizers, one of many militants we see on university campuses. They support Islamic fundamentalists. That's why this young woman was there in the first place. Similar to Americans fighting alongside with Spanish Commies against Franco in 1936-39 Spanish Civil War or the Che Guevara fanatics.
In response to:

Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest

Winston8292 Wrote: Feb 20, 2015 1:54 AM
Marie Harf sounded like she just left the asylum...or kindergarten. She is cute though. Rudy Guiliani said best about Obama and Fox News Kelly got outraged. I have a feeling she is affected by the same PR disease like her entire generation. Once she called him Leader of the free world! Tonight she argued that his grandfather participated in WW 2 and so Barry cannot be that bad. I think she's been overrated and overpaid by Fox.
In response to:

The Antisemitic Derangement

Winston8292 Wrote: Jan 14, 2015 7:32 PM
Yes, France has inflicted that on itself. Being anti-Semitic for centuries, for no apparent reason, today's France has 750 no-go zones full of backward population that brings France only pain, expenses and murder. Jewish people, on the other hand, brought only good things for the country: banking, industrious spirit, doctors, writers, scientists, musicians, movie greats. Anti-Semitism is a desease that forced millions of Soviet Jews recently to move out of Russia into free world. Today, despite its enormous reserves of natural resources, Russia is a dying society, with shrinking population and China looking over the eastern border into Siberia. Bleak future indeed.
Instead of receiving six figures (!) government (taxpayer's) pension, this woman should be in jail for the rest of her life. Real jail, with rats and a hole in the ground. Her estate should be confiscated and money returned to people.
In response to:

The Sword Is Mightier Than The Pen

Winston8292 Wrote: Jan 12, 2015 7:13 PM
Everyone is asking: "Where is the Muslim majority?" Exactly the way we ask here: Where's the reasonable working class blacks as a counterweight to the marauding Occupy crowds on our streets? Nowhere to be found, in both cases. Does anyone know the answer? Why is it appropriate to wear a shirt I can't breath or don't shoot but not the opposite, like I respect my police force? Muslims are silent, except one brave man in Egypt, who most likely will follow the fate of Sadat. If fanatics constitued some 1 or 2 % of the Muslim population, where's the remaining 98%?
In response to:

The Sword Is Mightier Than The Pen

Winston8292 Wrote: Jan 12, 2015 7:13 PM
Everyone is asking: "Where is the Muslim majority?" Exactly the way we ask here: Where's the reasonable working class blacks as a counterweight to the marauding Occupy crowds on our streets? Nowhere to be found, in both cases. Does anyone know the answer? Why is it appropriate to wear a shirt I can't breath or don't shoot but not the opposite, like I respect my police force? Muslims are silent, except one brave man in Egypt, who most likely will follow the fate of Sadat. If fanatics constitued some 1 or 2 % of the Muslim population, where's the remaining 98%?
In response to:

The Sword Is Mightier Than The Pen

Winston8292 Wrote: Jan 12, 2015 6:52 PM
Not necessary to bomb. First, we need to stop their immigration into the U.S. It's mandatory. Second, we need to close our borders and any immigration into the country for 5 years. In 5 years comb the country, deport all illegals, arrest suspicious persons and install control over their religious institutions that in reality are places of recruitment of jihadists. Not like De Blazio in New York, who stopped internal police watching the fanatics. Bombing should be applied to countries who support terrorism by providing money, weapons and logistics. The same methods U.S. applied against the Nazi and Imperial Japan.
1 - 10 Next