Exactly what I've been saying for years now, only much much better. My first question has always been: what's in all this for us, American people. Not for open border advocates, immigration lawyers, Illegal immigrants and stinking Senators who want to earn cheap political capital? I wrote on few occasions to Marco Rubio directly (if he reads his emails) that he is going around the country selling Chuck Shumer's agenda. I also told him that if this continues I will have no choice but to leave the Republican Party. I don't want any part of this con, even if Krauthammer likes it. I don't care about him or Hewitt or anybody - I left my idols in the land of Lenin and Stalin.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 15 hours ago