Exactly what I've been saying for years now, only much much better. My first question has always been: what's in all this for us, American people. Not for open border advocates, immigration lawyers, Illegal immigrants and stinking Senators who want to earn cheap political capital? I wrote on few occasions to Marco Rubio directly (if he reads his emails) that he is going around the country selling Chuck Shumer's agenda. I also told him that if this continues I will have no choice but to leave the Republican Party. I don't want any part of this con, even if Krauthammer likes it. I don't care about him or Hewitt or anybody - I left my idols in the land of Lenin and Stalin.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 7 hours ago