Exactly what I've been saying for years now, only much much better. My first question has always been: what's in all this for us, American people. Not for open border advocates, immigration lawyers, Illegal immigrants and stinking Senators who want to earn cheap political capital? I wrote on few occasions to Marco Rubio directly (if he reads his emails) that he is going around the country selling Chuck Shumer's agenda. I also told him that if this continues I will have no choice but to leave the Republican Party. I don't want any part of this con, even if Krauthammer likes it. I don't care about him or Hewitt or anybody - I left my idols in the land of Lenin and Stalin.
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 40 minutes ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago