After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
They have the pot.......you can raise all you want though.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 12 hours ago