After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
They have the pot.......you can raise all you want though.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 30 minutes ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Must see: Phoenix VA maintains “secret waiting list” while sick veterans languish and die Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Polls: Udall vs. Gardner in a dead heat in Colorado Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago