After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
They have the pot.......you can raise all you want though.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago