After Obama won re-election, there was extensive discussion among his supporters about whether the Republican "fever" would, in fact, break. Would the fiscal cliff negotiations, which resulted in the GOP accepting a tax increase on the nation's highest earners, do the trick? If not,...
In response to:
They have the pot.......you can raise all you want though.
Nine months ago, Barack Obama likened his Republican opposition to an illness. If he could just defeat Mitt Romney, Obama said, then the illness might subside. "I believe that if we're successful in this election -- when we're successful in this election -- that the fever may break," Obama told a fundraiser in Minneapolis last June.
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago