It's been 11+ years since September 11th -- the WTC site is still a hole in the ground . . . . I would guess that it will take a while to get NYC's crumbling subway system running again. But hey! What difference does it make? We can all use the Little Emperor's (Bloomberg) bike lanes to cycle our merry way to work. (. . . oops! . . . can't get across those pesky bridges!) . . . and with the addition of a handlebar basket, we can bring home a week's worth of groceries in (what?) 10-15 trips. Life in the Socialist Workers Paradise of NYC: glittering towers of million dollar co-ops, equal misery for everyone else who can't afford the Bloomberg lifestyle.
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 58 minutes ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 3 hours ago