It's been 11+ years since September 11th -- the WTC site is still a hole in the ground . . . . I would guess that it will take a while to get NYC's crumbling subway system running again. But hey! What difference does it make? We can all use the Little Emperor's (Bloomberg) bike lanes to cycle our merry way to work. (. . . oops! . . . can't get across those pesky bridges!) . . . and with the addition of a handlebar basket, we can bring home a week's worth of groceries in (what?) 10-15 trips. Life in the Socialist Workers Paradise of NYC: glittering towers of million dollar co-ops, equal misery for everyone else who can't afford the Bloomberg lifestyle.
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago