It's been 11+ years since September 11th -- the WTC site is still a hole in the ground . . . . I would guess that it will take a while to get NYC's crumbling subway system running again. But hey! What difference does it make? We can all use the Little Emperor's (Bloomberg) bike lanes to cycle our merry way to work. (. . . oops! . . . can't get across those pesky bridges!) . . . and with the addition of a handlebar basket, we can bring home a week's worth of groceries in (what?) 10-15 trips. Life in the Socialist Workers Paradise of NYC: glittering towers of million dollar co-ops, equal misery for everyone else who can't afford the Bloomberg lifestyle.
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 22 hours ago