It's been 11+ years since September 11th -- the WTC site is still a hole in the ground . . . . I would guess that it will take a while to get NYC's crumbling subway system running again. But hey! What difference does it make? We can all use the Little Emperor's (Bloomberg) bike lanes to cycle our merry way to work. (. . . oops! . . . can't get across those pesky bridges!) . . . and with the addition of a handlebar basket, we can bring home a week's worth of groceries in (what?) 10-15 trips. Life in the Socialist Workers Paradise of NYC: glittering towers of million dollar co-ops, equal misery for everyone else who can't afford the Bloomberg lifestyle.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago