We know that Benghazi was not the result of a protest. We know that the White House and the rest of the Administration knew it before they told us that it was. Hearings are continuing to be conducted into the Benghazi...
Don't know much about foreign affairs. Read somewhere weeks ago that Bengazzi was a major CIA Operation. That the majority of those rescued/survived were CIA staff. If so...why would we expect much info. I understand the hurried hearing held by Repubs had to be immediately suspended when Republicans persisted on reviewing/showing top secret info & photos . This public hearing supposedly could have put at risk hundreds of embassy workers and US covert uperations. What exactly are Republicans gunning for here? Strange that these folks seem intent on "outing" every damn foreign CIA operative & initiative just to get Obama? Sounds treasonous to me.
General Petraeus is a genuine American hero, a man of great intellect and proven integrity, which makes his sudden resignation for adultery very curious. The timing of it just after the election, and his scheduled testimony on the Benghazi affair only make things look more suspicious. Indeed, it seems that the more answers we get, the more questions arise.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 9 hours ago