We know that Benghazi was not the result of a protest. We know that the White House and the rest of the Administration knew it before they told us that it was. Hearings are continuing to be conducted into the Benghazi...
Don't know much about foreign affairs. Read somewhere weeks ago that Bengazzi was a major CIA Operation. That the majority of those rescued/survived were CIA staff. If so...why would we expect much info. I understand the hurried hearing held by Repubs had to be immediately suspended when Republicans persisted on reviewing/showing top secret info & photos . This public hearing supposedly could have put at risk hundreds of embassy workers and US covert uperations. What exactly are Republicans gunning for here? Strange that these folks seem intent on "outing" every damn foreign CIA operative & initiative just to get Obama? Sounds treasonous to me.
General Petraeus is a genuine American hero, a man of great intellect and proven integrity, which makes his sudden resignation for adultery very curious. The timing of it just after the election, and his scheduled testimony on the Benghazi affair only make things look more suspicious. Indeed, it seems that the more answers we get, the more questions arise.
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 9 minutes ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago