We know that Benghazi was not the result of a protest. We know that the White House and the rest of the Administration knew it before they told us that it was. Hearings are continuing to be conducted into the Benghazi...
Don't know much about foreign affairs. Read somewhere weeks ago that Bengazzi was a major CIA Operation. That the majority of those rescued/survived were CIA staff. If so...why would we expect much info. I understand the hurried hearing held by Repubs had to be immediately suspended when Republicans persisted on reviewing/showing top secret info & photos . This public hearing supposedly could have put at risk hundreds of embassy workers and US covert uperations. What exactly are Republicans gunning for here? Strange that these folks seem intent on "outing" every damn foreign CIA operative & initiative just to get Obama? Sounds treasonous to me.
General Petraeus is a genuine American hero, a man of great intellect and proven integrity, which makes his sudden resignation for adultery very curious. The timing of it just after the election, and his scheduled testimony on the Benghazi affair only make things look more suspicious. Indeed, it seems that the more answers we get, the more questions arise.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago