In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
At the very least, President Obama is guilty of negligent manslaughter. There is absolutely no way that Obama didn't know what was occurring within minutes of the first alert. The system is set up so that, in addition to the emails we all know about that are not secret, there is also a flash message system which is essentially a "panic button" alert which goes directly to the White House Situation Room. Once the flash message reaches the WHSR, there is a protocol for who is to be informed and the President is at the top of that list. The President would have been informed instantly. If he is telling the truth, then it's even worse, because it proves he isn't even in control--could Valerie Jarrett be the actual President? Impeach!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014