Another ignorant lefty. Wrong. Conservatives didn't "deregulate[d] us into the Great Depression," Hoover was a moderate/liberal and increased taxes by signing into law the Smoot Hawley Tariff Act. I'm sure as a good little liberal, you think that was a good idea. In addition, he signed the Revenue Act which increased top tax rates from 25% to 63%--another action I'm certain you would applaud. No, it was not "conservatives" who caused the Great Depression, it was liberal policies enacted by moderate/liberals in government. As for doing anything damaging, how about running up more debt in his first 5 years than Bush did in his entire 8 years--including fighting 2 wars, recovering from the Clinton Recession, adding the Medicare drug coverage, and recovering from the attacks on 9/11. Obama has caused more damage to more Americans, to our national prestige, to our traditional alliances, and to our society in general than anyone could have ever imagined. Try reality, it's far better than the fantasy world you liberals live in.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 8 hours ago