I hope that means people share my concerns about the destructive and punitive mentality of so many of the kleptocrats in Washington.
Speaking of which, I debated one of those people on Bloomberg TV.
We got a decent amount of time, so a lot of topics were discussed. Here are the ones that merit a comment or two.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago