No static defense like mountain ranges, bodies of water, expanses of desert, or fortifications can be relied on to keep the barbarians away from the gate. The great wall of china stands as mute witness to this folly. The best defense has always been a good offense, the only thing that passive barriers are likely to provide is a short time to get organized.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago