I expect the equivalent of speakeasy places that serve great steaks and seafood in what looks like a warehouse on the outside and has white linen dining with fine wines inside only by invitation open to friends on holidays. A real moveable feast system. All staffed by regular restauranteurs taking all gratuities and reporting nothing as income and padding the costs on the regular public business. The waiters will be missing the big spenders.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio sends letter to Obama: This executive amnesty will destroy immigration reform for the foreseeable future Allahpundit 12 hours ago