I expect the equivalent of speakeasy places that serve great steaks and seafood in what looks like a warehouse on the outside and has white linen dining with fine wines inside only by invitation open to friends on holidays. A real moveable feast system. All staffed by regular restauranteurs taking all gratuities and reporting nothing as income and padding the costs on the regular public business. The waiters will be missing the big spenders.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 33 minutes ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago