I expect the equivalent of speakeasy places that serve great steaks and seafood in what looks like a warehouse on the outside and has white linen dining with fine wines inside only by invitation open to friends on holidays. A real moveable feast system. All staffed by regular restauranteurs taking all gratuities and reporting nothing as income and padding the costs on the regular public business. The waiters will be missing the big spenders.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 3 hours ago