As the nation debates whether to institutionalize same-sex marriage, social scientists have been weighing in -- often with a heavy hand. As Mark Regnerus, author of a new study examining outcomes for children in a variety of home environments, notes social science regarding gay and lesbian parenting has swung from "presents challenges," to "no difference" to "superior" in the space of one decade. The American Psychological Association declared flatly in 2005 that, "Not a single study has found children of lesbian or gay parents to be disadvantaged in any significant respect relative to children of heterosexual parents." That prompted skepticism from...
The study asked parents from screwed-up households if they'd ever had a homosexual relationship. It did not get involved with children from stable homosexual hosueholds, of which there are many (including mine). The results show that if one of the parents from a broken home has a homsexual relationship, that it doesn't help the kids, who are already going to have difficulties because they are from a broken home. And as far as any of you judgemental imbeciles who are going to claim that there are no stable homosexual households, you don't know that. You haven't been to my house.
- Canadian, British leaders struggle with homegrown Islamic radicalism Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- NYC doctor who recently treated Ebola patients rushed to hospital with 103-degree fever Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago