The Undoing Of The Storybook Man

Willis6 Wrote: Oct 05, 2012 12:21 AM
It must have been the altitude...

Election Could Mirror 1980 Race

Willis6 Wrote: Sep 27, 2012 11:21 PM
Carter was (and is) totally naive and was an incompetent President. Yet I never thought for a moment that he didn't love the USA or that he was a closet Communist. I can't say that about the current President.

Election Could Mirror 1980 Race

Willis6 Wrote: Sep 27, 2012 11:15 PM
Most conservatives work for a living and aren't sitting around waiting for pollsters to call...
You never answered a poll because you were either at work or you value your privacy enough to tell people who call unsolicited "No thanks." That's another reason polls are skewed.

News Versus Propaganda

Willis6 Wrote: Jul 24, 2012 4:44 PM
I've spent a large portion of my adult life surrounded by loaded weapons of various kinds while in the Army and later at both indoor and outdoor shooting ranges. To tell the truth, I never feel safer than when I'm on a range with dozens of other shooters. If someone was crazy enough to try and shoot somebody on a shooting range he'd likely get off no more than a shot or two before he was dead. I doubt you'll ever see a shooting massacre at a range populated with trained shooters with loaded weapons!
If Romney could run the Winter Olympics AND still be in charge at Bain Capital at the same time for three years, then he really must be a genius! That's the kind of person we need--someone who can WORK and not someone who just talks.

All-Time All-Stars

Willis6 Wrote: Jul 09, 2012 9:13 PM
Joe DiMaggio's swing was a thing of beauty.

The Unraveling Myth of Watergate

Willis6 Wrote: May 25, 2012 6:38 PM
Yes! We all need to move FORWARD! Avante! ("Forward!"), publication of the Portuguese Communist Party Avanti! (Italian newspaper), publication of the Italian Socialist Party Eteenpäin ("Forward"), Communist Party USA Finnish-language newspaper in the United States Új Elore ("New Forward"), a Communist Hungarian-language newspaper in the United States Vorwärts ("Forward"), publication of the Social Democratic Party of Germany Vorwärts! ("Forward!"), published from Paris in 1844, in support of Communism

America's Two-Faced Liberals

Willis6 Wrote: May 03, 2012 12:15 PM
Why do you think they chose the gun-free zone of San Francisco?

America's Two-Faced Liberals

Willis6 Wrote: May 03, 2012 12:14 PM
Wow, almost the same story for me. One year in college, dropped out to join the Air Force in 1972, went to night school and got my BA and MBA and eventually went back into service as a US Army 2nd Lieutenant. I was much wiser and conservative--which drove my younger just-out-of-school liberal colleagues crazy. Over time (being in the Army) most of them come to their senses and abandon the stupidity and naivety of youth.