Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
DD! Is snerdley a real Sar'hint?
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago