In response to:
I was going to make the same point -- he was never told to stay in the car or not follow. That being said, I carried a gun in the Bronx for more than a decade, back when we led the nation in murders. I would have stayed in the car, especially since no one was in physical danger. I knew then, and Zimmerman should have known as well, that a situation could develop where I might have to use my weapon.
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 13 hours ago