Yet the Obama Administration's resolute march into that dead end has proceeded apace. There was a brief bloom of hope that the Supreme Court would save the country from the worst time bomb of...
Until Election Day, the media will be going all-out for Obama. The fallacy of the all-successful, omnipotent Barack the Inevitable cannot be let go of. But collectively, November 7 will be a "walk of shame" for the media, when in the light of day they are forced to parade in front of the American public, stockings askew, lipstick smeared, and hair in disarray, and admit they have been in bed with Obama from the very beginning. Still, they will not change, because the adoration of Barack is not the disease -- it's a symptom. The disease is progressivism and it is terminal. Read more of my article: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/time_to_fight.html#ixzz28QUAsOWW
It's impossible to overstate the effect that Mitt Romney's performance in the first presidential debate has had on conservatives and Republicans. The past four years have been a torment as we've watched a committed left-wing activist grease the skids for America's decline into a socialist state. Our TV screens have featured images of violent protests in Greece, Italy and Spain as their socialist paper boats capsize.
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago