When my son was little, I would try to plan some type of outing for every weekend. It was just the two of us, and I didn't want him saying that because his mother wasn't there, all he ever did was watch TV -- so it was museums, Central Park, the movies and trips into Manhattan. One of those trips was to the World Trade Center. He still remembers it and he couldn't have been much more than 2 or 3 years old.
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 14 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago