Squeegee People

William Gensert Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 9:42 AM
How true, I remember and I still live in New York. Although, I have to say I never had an issue with them, and the rumors of them extorting we're overblown even then. People are by nature are very generous and they could do well even without compulsory contributions from the ungenerous. If anything, as the years have passed, the beggars have gotten much less aggressive. You see them nowadays mostly outside banks in my area.
Didn't see the movie, but his acting in True Detective is some of the best I've ever seen.
Barack Obama believes he is the "rule of law."

An Upside-Down World

William Gensert Wrote: Feb 28, 2014 9:17 AM
A cake baked by Jesus would be quite the prize -- a cake baked by God. But, it probably wouldn't be that good. The man, after all was a carpenter.

The Israeli Solution

William Gensert Wrote: Feb 25, 2014 12:35 PM
Ms. Gluck, I have been reading and admiring your articles on TH since before you started using paragraphs. I've written about the Israel/Iran dichotomy myself on a few occasions. The worst thing to happen in the Middle East in recent decades, is the election of Barack Obama. Yet, Israel, America, and indeed, the rest of the world need only hold out for the next 3 years. Barack Obama is not forever.

Ukraine

William Gensert Wrote: Feb 24, 2014 4:11 PM
I love your stuff, Mr. Galen and try to read every TH article you write, but I have to comment on the difference between the sound of the Chinese and Japanese languages. The Chinese language is sing song and Japanese is very guttural. I'm not a linguist, but off the top of my ever shrinking head I would analogize that the contrast is similar to French and German.
The time to support the youth of Iran was in 2009, when Obama did nothing. He is going to sign a deal and Iran will get the nuclear weapon they have long desired. Then the world will learn what true chaos really is.

My Response to Mitt Romney

William Gensert Wrote: Feb 20, 2014 2:23 PM
The only way to beat a progressive is to be relentlessly negative and Hillary has more negatives than satan.

And What if He is a Marxist?

William Gensert Wrote: Feb 14, 2014 1:59 PM
He's not a Marxist, he is a moron.

Correct Spelling, Canceled

William Gensert Wrote: Jan 31, 2014 8:34 AM
I went to grammar school in the 1960s. Granted it was Catholic school, and the nuns were all ancient, but the spelling I learned was exclusively British. I have a really hard time leaving out that extra"l," it just doesn't seem right.

The Heroism of Wendy Davis

William Gensert Wrote: Jan 23, 2014 7:33 AM
I agree with Ms. Coulter, for me, the most damning aspect of Ms. Davis' history is that she left her kids with her husband to pursue her dreams and that the day after said husband finished paying for her dreams she left, leaving her kids again. I wouldn't want this woman as a girlfriend, much less a governor.