Mr. Schlichter, I have read many of your articles, and this is my favorite. The left acts as if a repudiation of this degree means nothing...and, in a way, conservatives seem to agree.

American Voices

William Gensert Wrote: Nov 06, 2014 8:17 AM
Mr. Kass, I love your work, but you missed a perfect opportunity. You should have said the clown association disapproves of anything that demeans or causes the "Tears of a clown, when there's no one around."

Why Millennials Hate Voice Mail

William Gensert Wrote: Nov 04, 2014 8:55 AM
At 55-years-old, I have an iPhone and almost never listen to my voicemail. I am on Facebook, but rarely go there. I text, but it is not the religion I see it is for many.

The Domestic Violence Blacklist

William Gensert Wrote: Oct 31, 2014 11:22 AM
For one thing I will not stop watching football until they pry my remote from my cold dead hand, but, I enjoy TV and see those commercials a lot. I change the channel because I always get the feeling that I am being accused. I don't know why, maybe it is the intention, the tone, or just my misreading of the material, but it always seems that they believe if they lose the opportunity to lecture the average man, he will beat his wife. I have all the same friends I had when I was 10-years-old, and I only know one man whe hit his wife, and he is no longer a friend, and I helped his wife with their divorce. I never hit a woman in my life, and those that do won't be persuaded to stop by an ad campaign.
If five billion people have to die to save things such as the delta smelt, then so be it. We should stop our whining and drink our Ebola tea.

Kaci Hickox, Self-Absorbed Hero

William Gensert Wrote: Oct 30, 2014 7:16 AM
Please stop! Ms. Hickox is a sociopath. In her mind there is no you, no me. It is just her. Everything she does is to benefit her and only her. Listen to her talk, it is all "I, me, my" (sound familiar, Barry?). She can not abide any restriction, because others simply do not matter. When there is only you, everyone else is just a prop in the story of you -- and, who cares about props?
Mr. Kass, I truly enjoy your articles, but think that with the Obama trajectory so deservedly downward, Hillary will never be able to get far enough away from him to be successful in her bid for the presidency. Yet, you are absolutely correct, too often there is very little difference between governing Democrats and governing Republicans, who talk a good game but tend to act exactly like the tax and spend liberals of Barry's ilk.

“Homeland” Under Attack

William Gensert Wrote: Oct 22, 2014 12:48 PM
I am a Homeland fan as well -- despite throwing up in my mouth when I heard it was Barack Obama's favorite show. In the end it is just a story, and I like stories, especially ones that are well done. Funny thing though, I didn't hear anyone complain when in an episode the Vice President was assassinated and it was treated as a good thing.

Badge Me!

William Gensert Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 6:18 AM
Mr. Goldman, I enjoyed that, especially the part about your mother sewing merit badges on your GS sash and the problems that caused at you BS meetings. As a long time business owner and manager, I understand that the employee/management dynamic is more than just a contract where someone is paid an agreed upon something to do something that contributes something, however obliquely, to the business bottom line. It is also a relationship, and like most relationships there is always the prospect of a rut over the horizon. Anything that helps an employee stay motivated, especially today where it has become increasingly rare that a job well done is motivation enough, even if it is a virtual "merit badge," is something I support.

Sisters of Mercy

William Gensert Wrote: Oct 19, 2014 5:59 AM
I live behind a convent where about a dozen Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal reside. Those nuns definitely have salvation on their agenda.

Keep Ebola Out of America

William Gensert Wrote: Oct 08, 2014 8:02 AM
Dr. Carson this nation needs you, a rational voice amongst the insanity and lies. As a candidate for president, your best quality will be your lack of fear. You are not afraid of Barack Obama, and that is the major requirement for 2016, because you will have to run against him, even though he won't be on the ticket.