Corruption starts at the...
i don't see a problem with caps. it may just cause some to dig into what is being said.
In the classic movie “History of the World Part 1,” Mel Brooks famously said, “It’s good to be the king!” He was playing King Louis XVI, the French monarch who eventually lost his head over his excesses while the people suffered. Democrats enjoy acting like they are the peasants in the modern-day version of that struggle, but nothing could be further from the truth. Although they may talk a good game, “Let them eat cake” is their mantra … only, since they seek to control everything we do, including what we eat, it’s sugar-free carrot cake.
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago