I suppose the usual experts who have been advising Republican campaigns have failed to notice that the only effect of pandering to minorities has been to steadily erode their core constituency, while gaining not a single minority vote. Romney was right about many things. He was particularly right about 47% of the electorate not voting Republican regardless of what is done to court them. Focus on conservative principles and getting out the conservative vote. If that fails, then at least it fails on its merits and not because so-called "architects" like Karl Rove are too smart by half in developing strategies. Has anyone asked what he has won lately?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 10 hours ago