When Joe Biden goes off the reservation and makes some stupid comment everyone chalks it up to his "just being Joe." No one takes him seriously and no one can stop him. And, honestly, no harm is done. We all get a good laugh at his expense (if he can even comprehend that we are laughing at him). When President Obama does the same thing there are serious repercussions. He is, after all, the Harvard/Columbia educated smartest man in the room, constitutional professor, and man who will stop the rise of the oceans. His ego-driven intervention has, on the one hand, put race at the forefront despite promising a post-racial America. On the other hand it has dealt a serious legal blow to cases of sexual assault in the military. He has created a hostile command climate that prejudices military legal action to remove violators.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 5 hours ago