Wait until it dawns on them that they have been had and they paid handsomely for the experience! There will be no bailout. Private health insurance will die a sudden and painful death - sudden for them, painful for those they insure. In its place will be a single payer system. At that point the forces who have been pulling this President's strings will have won.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 7 hours ago