Step one was to break our existing system. Step two is to make certain every American hates the insurance companies. Step three is for the government to step in and replace the intentionally bankrupted insurance companies with a single payer system. And a demoralized public will welcome it. Liberal strategists believed this would take ten to fifteen years to accomplish. They are in absolute ecstasy that their goal is now only a year or two away, thanks to a President that is running roughshod over the Constitution and a Democrat-controlled Senate that that has no shame and no respect for the law. If we have any hope of preventing this from happening, it is Republican control of the House and the Senate in 2014 and immediate impeachment and conviction of the President. If the Republicans are stupid enough to lose their focus on Obamacare and let themselves get dragged into the usual quagmire of social issues, as a nation we are heading for very serious trouble.
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 13 hours ago