Who Wants War?

william4830 Wrote: 9 hours ago (7:21 AM)
Loyal Dem-I read your reply..and the Beatles song Love,Love,Love came to mind. The The Sailed wonder in the W.H. prove's once again what that HE is the one leading the J.V. team.

Who Wants War?

william4830 Wrote: 9 hours ago (7:16 AM)
Loyal Dem-BRAVO!....Another well written view of the Zero.
Calos7-Where you hanging out at the U of M Diag In Ann Arbor?..LOL!....That sound's like something a pin head prof or student would say. Welcome to my world(Live's in Ypsi,grew up in Ann Arbor)I hear this crazy garbage ALL the time.
excuse my double typing...it's early I have yet to make my morning coffee.
Most if not all of these pollster's lean left.that said they tend to do polling in Wayne County home of Detroit and most of the vampire welfare vampire's.they may come here to Washtenaw County(where I live) and poll here in liberal Ann Arbor. I view these with a grain of salt. From what I see Terry Lynn Land is doing rather well and so is Gov.Snyder.even some of the NAZI Zombie's are getting tired of the O's B.S.

Letting in the Wrong Refugees

william4830 Wrote: Sep 19, 2014 9:12 AM
Well done Loyal Dem....another great satiric post.
Matt Vespa-This poll you site is bunk!....Gov.Snyder is doing rather well,and will beat Shauer.Not sure where the poll taker's went to poll people?if it was Wayne County,then I would view this as SO WHAT!...as most of the pollster's ONLY go to Wayne County,where most of the Union Rank and File as well as the the welfare vampire's live.You may have pollsters come to where I live Washtenaw County-Next to Wayne County-and poll resident's.with the Liberal University of Michigan centered here andI doubt you would find many people who would vote for Snyder in Ann Arbor.Oakland County tends to be more conservative,and I doubt these pollsters would go there.NOPE,take this poll with a grain of salt .

Have You Heard About Hillary?

william4830 Wrote: Sep 18, 2014 11:26 AM
"....an empty Paint-By-Numbers canvas that has no guide. Journalists and pundits are free to put whatever color they want anywhere on it because there’s so little record to compare it to. " If I had not read the entire article,I would think Derek was writing about the Sailed Eared Idiot in the White House.

Is DWS Getting Fired?

william4830 Wrote: Sep 18, 2014 11:10 AM
STILL LAME LOIS,STILL LAME!!!

Is DWS Getting Fired?

william4830 Wrote: Sep 18, 2014 11:05 AM
Henry VIII-the old joke shaver he A$$ and teach he to walk backward's...would maybe be an improvement?!