Today marks 220 days since President Obama last visited Wisconsin. As regular readers well know, Badger Country is one of twelve battleground states Romney/Ryan desperately need to win in order for Republicans to reclaim the White House in November. But why -- after months of endless campaigning in other swing states -- has The One finally decided to grace Wisconsinites with his presence? Well, the latest web ad from the Republican National Committee provides some useful...
******Dear TH family-There is a Poster calling himself Frank stating that he is a conservative.Frank gives his blog address...Please ignore this poster.I went to the blog site,he/she/it is nothing more than a Lib....Please pass this on as this person has been posting everywhere at TH.******
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 17 mins ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 3 hours ago