Today marks 220 days since President Obama last visited Wisconsin. As regular readers well know, Badger Country is one of twelve battleground states Romney/Ryan desperately need to win in order for Republicans to reclaim the White House in November. But why -- after months of endless campaigning in other swing states -- has The One finally decided to grace Wisconsinites with his presence? Well, the latest web ad from the Republican National Committee provides some useful...
******Dear TH family-There is a Poster calling himself Frank stating that he is a conservative.Frank gives his blog address...Please ignore this poster.I went to the blog site,he/she/it is nothing more than a Lib....Please pass this on as this person has been posting everywhere at TH.******
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 9 hours ago