The American people face an important choice in November. They will either re-elect President Barack Obama for another four-year term, or they will replace him with Governor Mitt Romney. Rather than recapitulate the case against a second term for the incumbent, let's scrutinize eight of the top prevailing arguments against electing his Republican challenger. Each of the following anti-Romney indictments has been advanced -- explicitly, or through surrogates -- by the president's campaign and the Democratic Party. Below you'll find my sincere attempt to address these criticisms in a balanced and honest way, even as I openly...
In response to:
Brother W...I take it that your aiming those questions at the current occupier of the Oval Office?
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 24 minutes ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 3 hours ago