The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Money is very important, but what is forgot is that on the Conservative side all the money in the world couldn't overcome the corrupt and free 24/7 coverage by the liberal MSM. If you never hear about Bengazigate and the numberous lies, or the rejection of help; the 55 lobbyists in Obamas administration; the refusal to provide documents from Fast and Furious and the innocent dead; the nonquestioning of what 4 more years meant, and its implications; then all you want to know is "when does my entitlement check arrive"? The bottom line is that the corrupt and non democratic media allowed this to happen by not providing the public with any information. The USSR would be proud.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 12 hours ago