1 - 9
This is some of the best news that I have heard in some time. I shall consider this to be my best Christmas present this year. I shall look forward to seeing what Mr. West can accomplish. Enjoy!

Tortured Reasoning

William 2878 Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 3:02 PM
Agreed. It scares me to think that there might be a correlation between the release of CIA documents and this spate of recent madness.

Tortured Reasoning

William 2878 Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 3:00 PM
Agreed

Tortured Reasoning

William 2878 Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 2:51 PM
Insighting Truth: Do you approve of Senator Feinstein's condemnation of the CIA and its tactics? Do you think that there is connection between that release of information and these ensuing terrorist incidents around the globe? Define overly cautious in today's society.

Tortured Reasoning

William 2878 Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 2:27 PM
Ironically we are currently living with the most ruthless President that I have ever lived under and I was born during the Eisenhower presidency. The problem is that President Obama is absolutely ruthless with US citizens and exceedingly lax with America's enemies.

Tortured Reasoning

William 2878 Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 1:42 PM
The complexities involved in the attack of 9/11/2001 stagger the mind. When dealing with that kind of determination, you had better be willing to be completely ruthless or you will die.

Tortured Reasoning

William 2878 Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 1:38 PM
Call them what you will, but you cannot rationalize with someone who is willing to kill themselves as long as they kill enough people that they call infidel.

Tortured Reasoning

William 2878 Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 1:09 PM
Rules governing prisoners of war do NOT apply to terrorists. Flying commercial airplanes into buildings thereby killing innocent civilians is construed as an act of terrorism.Terrorists have forfeited all rights to civility.

Tortured Reasoning

William 2878 Wrote: Dec 16, 2014 12:52 PM
In warfare there are no rules. If you are not willing to go to the extreme, you will lose. It is easy to be calm when gun isn't pointed at you.
1 - 9