Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
NO, Stevens was a homosexual. He would be protected.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 17 hours ago